99 turn signals not working - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > 99 turn signals not working

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 01-09-2005, 12:22 PM   #1
46CJ2A

99 turn signals not working

Just purchased a 99 cherokee, and the turn signals are not working. The fuse is good, and i checked, and have 12 volts coming into the fuse block, at the fuse. The flashers will not work either, and the signal blinker lights do not light up on the dash , nor due i hear the clicking noise. where should i look? I though it may be the blinker thing by the fuse panel, but am not sure, because there still arent any lights onthe dash?

46CJ2A is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2005, 12:25 PM   #2
anony91xj

Probably the flasher. Newer Chrysler vehicles use what's called a "combination flasher", one flasher for all the blinkers and the hazards. That's probably the culprit.
Unread 01-10-2005, 09:18 AM   #3
46CJ2A

Where is this flasher module thing located at. Is it by the fuse block?
46CJ2A is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2005, 10:43 AM   #4
Osteonis
2008 KK Liberty 

Have you checked all the bulbs?
5spd
Class III Hidden Hitch
235/75/15
Bumper Mounted Fogs
Osteonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2005, 02:36 PM   #5
puckjer
2007 JK Wrangler 

the combo flasher relay is located behind the panel under the steering wheel. just undo the 3 screws and pull the panel off and you will see it

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.