99 Jeep Grand Cherokee blower motor problems!
My brother in law has a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee. He is getting no heat. The blower moter wasnt working, so I took it out and jumpered it to the battery and it works fine.
I tested the wiring to the motor. The red power wire has 12 volts. The black ground wire shows 12 volts also and when i hook a test light to the ground it flashes for a second and goes out.
The red wire lights up all the time the fan control is on. I am assuming that there is a short in the ground wire but was wondering if this would be likely to be in the wiring or in the control panel or something else. If anyone has any answers or a wiring diagram it would be greatly appreciated.