98 XJ Build - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > 98 XJ Build

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREESpartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8

Unread 10-09-2009, 04:41 AM   #136
J_E_E_P_X_J
1999 XJ Cherokee 

what a sad ending to this thred i relly liked ware it wasgoing

J_E_E_P_X_J is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2009, 10:08 AM   #137
srmitchell
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Thats some fail.
srmitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2009, 09:52 PM   #138
2doorxj

1998 XJ Cherokee 

hopefully the guy you sold it too will take good care of it. =,(
2doorxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2010, 01:32 AM   #139
Higgs98XJ

2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axl Jack View Post
You shouldn't sell. You'll regret it. You have an awesome Cherokee and lift-wise, it is exactly what I would like to do. One day I plan on buying a 97 - 99 XJ and I know it will cost me more than the $6K asking price you are requesting. Unfortunately, I too am in college (graduate school) and just spent my cash lifting my YJ.

Bump for a great lookin XJ and an unbelievable selling price.
hahaha wow I agree with this statement so much more now than I did then. A year ago I sold the Jeep for way to cheap and got in way too much trouble with the Subaru. Gettin back in the game with a WJ (no flame, its free). If I can get through some insurance issues I hope to make a small project out of it.

Ever thought about searching the VIN for a previously owned car to see if your can find it?

Past: '98 XJ Sport
Higgs98XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2010, 07:17 PM   #140
ChiliPepperXJ
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgs98XJ View Post
Since that one fog light was KIA, i got some replacements on Ebay. I like them because they are a clear lensed FOG rather than driving light and it has the factory bracket for a good fit. They're basically a legit version (from Tiawan haha) of the poobuckets i made myself.

Not sure if you check this anymore, but in case you do, do you know the name of the fog lights you got? I have been looking for a pair similar. I like how they are a clear lens but cant seem to find any like them. Thanks!

1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport
1992 Jeep Cherokee Laredo
ChiliPepperXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2010, 06:34 PM   #141
STANGIN
2001 XJ Cherokee 

What is the back spacing on the wheels? Is it 4" cause that is the look Im going for. Im about to order rims and wanted to know.
STANGIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2010, 12:49 PM   #142
Higgs98XJ

2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmapes View Post
Not sure if you check this anymore, but in case you do, do you know the name of the fog lights you got? I have been looking for a pair similar. I like how they are a clear lens but cant seem to find any like them. Thanks!
Honestly I think those were Ebay lights. I stumbled upon them and liked how they already had the correct brackets and clear lens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STANGIN View Post
What is the back spacing on the wheels? Is it 4" cause that is the look Im going for. Im about to order rims and wanted to know.
Ya if i remember correctly they were backspaced 4". I got em from these guys,

http://www.savannajones.com/products/92601_4XX_D_PG.htm

Get 15x8 and 4" BS

Past: '98 XJ Sport
Higgs98XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2010, 07:39 PM   #143
ChiliPepperXJ
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgs98XJ View Post
Honestly I think those were Ebay lights. I stumbled upon them and liked how they already had the correct brackets and clear lens.
Yeah, I am looking for them, and have searched Ebay high and low..and havent seen anything yet..

1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport
1992 Jeep Cherokee Laredo
ChiliPepperXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.