94 Cherokee smoking engine problem - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > 94 Cherokee smoking engine problem

Flowmaster Discount Code! Thank you JeepForum Members!!!!!Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Labor Day Sale!

Unread 10-09-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
CCUCherokee
1994 XJ Cherokee 

94 Cherokee smoking engine problem

Hey jeepers, I have a 94 Cherokee and I was on the way back from work the other day and my engine started smoking at a stoplight. I was almost back to campus so I just parked it there and whiteish smoke was coming from the engine. Something sounds like it was knocking after it started smoking. Also when I didn't have my foot on the gas it make a kind of weird noise I can't really recall. Also when I tried driving it again I was on the highway and my jeep kept cutting off usually at stoplights. What can be my problem? And also I'll post a pic of where some smoke was coming out of because I have two lines not attached to anything. And the black one was dripping fluid and smoking. Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks!

CCUCherokee is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.