92 cherokee radiator question.. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > 92 cherokee radiator question..

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsJK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!

Unread 03-02-2014, 03:13 PM   #1
parabellum1130
1992 XJ Cherokee 

92 cherokee radiator question..

I was selling my xj to a friend for payments ....
he used it a few times to go to work(2miles) and to his gf house(5mi)
one day when I got home from work he informed me it was overheating on his way home from work .... I noticed bubbling on a hose so I fig it was the prob...( I wasn't looking to fix it beings it was a 2min fix due to slack in the hose, hes buying it he fix it imo ...)
well he eventually burned me n im stuck with it with a slew of small issues
no fender flares completely sanded body(he wantd it a dif color). used too tall batt n term were against hood now you have to hold key forward a few sec till starter engages ( not sure what exactly is screwd up with that, just needs starter or more than that...sorry im long winded

my rad ?? just under the cap on the rad is horizontal pipe cap is attached to . its just open on the end , cover is gone ...can I get just that cover or do I have to get whole new rad ...ps . I opened cap n see " snow" .. believe he put strait water in but he said he didnt

parabellum1130 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.