92 Cherokee Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > 92 Cherokee Question

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-05-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
rfanning1
1992 XJ Cherokee 

92 Cherokee Question

I have 92 Cherokee and my brother was parting out an Explorer that had some nice rims and tires on it. He took my Cherokee and was going to put them on it instead. Three of them fit perfect but one will not fit on to the rear drivers side. It doesn't make any sense to me. They fit perfectly on the Explorer and the other three fit fine on the Jeep. Its just the right rear that I can't get the fourth rim on. What are my options? Would I be able to grind some of the inside of the rim away so that it slides into place? Thanks for your help guys!

rfanning1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2011, 02:51 PM   #2
wmhuckabee
1997 XJ Cherokee 

try moving one of the other rims that fit to were you have the problem, if it still dont work see if one of the studs are bent or something. i wouldnt grind away at the rim, but thats just me.
wmhuckabee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cherokee , problem , rims

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.