91 Continental with 4.5 Lift?Joking PLS READ! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > 91 Continental with 4.5 Lift?Joking PLS READ!

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 07-13-2005, 12:05 AM   #1
ChaoticBastard
2012 JK Wrangler 

91 Continental with 4.5 Lift?Joking PLS READ!

[B]Guys I have been on this forum for a little over a month and a half..maybe less.I got on here looking for some input because I am not an expert and do not claim to be but I can hold my own when it comes to mechanics.My Point to this post is.I want to thank EVERYONE that is a member here,All that moderate and run it.This is by far the most useful,Interesting,Fun and Informative site I have ever been a part of.It is well managed and well maintained.I belong to a Monte Carlo Forum(not bashing them) but it takes like 3 days to get an answer.Here someone is always willing to take there time to help a stranger out.I find that rare in the times we live..People going out of the way for others that is.Im not a mushy guy but I figured I would post something that I really feel strongly about.I look forward to coming home and hopping online to see what questions arised or the Genuine ideas you guys/gals come up with Day to Day it is endless.Again Thanks and keep this kick *** forum going strong..!

MetalHead Jeep Club Member #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by kairo
what's wrong with bombing poor people? It has all the awesomeness of bombing combined with removal of crime. It's like a win win situation.
Unwad your panties

Last edited by ChaoticBastard; 07-13-2005 at 12:15 AM..
ChaoticBastard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2005, 01:53 AM   #2
1986Comanche
1986 MJ Comanche 

No problem. Always willing to help a fellow Jeep owner out.

Blue Jeep Club Member #123

Easy to be a truck. Hard to be a Jeep.
1986Comanche is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2005, 07:04 AM   #3
Joe S.

i am new to the jeep thing...

i like zuks too and have built a few. i belong to a zuk site called zuwharrie.com, and it is by far the most friendly site i have joined... until i found this one. you guys rival them on quickness, quality, and friendliness of replies. i now have 2 favorite sites! lol
Joe S. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2005, 08:52 AM   #4
ktmracer419
1997 XJ Cherokee 

aww man i wanted to see a jacked up lincoln

j/k
ktmracer419 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2005, 09:06 AM   #5
opticalwaveguy
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmracer419
aww man i wanted to see a jacked up lincoln

j/k
Can't be as bad as the dropped TJ I bought as a project vehical, complete with lowrider airbag system, neon lights underneath and acrylic flames painted on the hood and front.

This is a great site though.
Proud To Be A FF/EMT/Police/Military Club Member #2
opticalwaveguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.