91 Continental with 4.5 Lift?Joking PLS READ! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > 91 Continental with 4.5 Lift?Joking PLS READ!

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right hereJK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.

Unread 07-13-2005, 12:05 AM   #1
ChaoticBastard
2012 JK Wrangler 

91 Continental with 4.5 Lift?Joking PLS READ!

[B]Guys I have been on this forum for a little over a month and a half..maybe less.I got on here looking for some input because I am not an expert and do not claim to be but I can hold my own when it comes to mechanics.My Point to this post is.I want to thank EVERYONE that is a member here,All that moderate and run it.This is by far the most useful,Interesting,Fun and Informative site I have ever been a part of.It is well managed and well maintained.I belong to a Monte Carlo Forum(not bashing them) but it takes like 3 days to get an answer.Here someone is always willing to take there time to help a stranger out.I find that rare in the times we live..People going out of the way for others that is.Im not a mushy guy but I figured I would post something that I really feel strongly about.I look forward to coming home and hopping online to see what questions arised or the Genuine ideas you guys/gals come up with Day to Day it is endless.Again Thanks and keep this kick *** forum going strong..!

MetalHead Jeep Club Member #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by kairo
what's wrong with bombing poor people? It has all the awesomeness of bombing combined with removal of crime. It's like a win win situation.
Unwad your panties

Last edited by ChaoticBastard; 07-13-2005 at 12:15 AM..
ChaoticBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2005, 01:53 AM   #2
1986Comanche
1986 MJ Comanche 

No problem. Always willing to help a fellow Jeep owner out.

Blue Jeep Club Member #123

Easy to be a truck. Hard to be a Jeep.
1986Comanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2005, 07:04 AM   #3
Joe S.

i am new to the jeep thing...

i like zuks too and have built a few. i belong to a zuk site called zuwharrie.com, and it is by far the most friendly site i have joined... until i found this one. you guys rival them on quickness, quality, and friendliness of replies. i now have 2 favorite sites! lol
Joe S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2005, 08:52 AM   #4
ktmracer419
1997 XJ Cherokee 

aww man i wanted to see a jacked up lincoln

j/k
ktmracer419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2005, 09:06 AM   #5
opticalwaveguy
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmracer419
aww man i wanted to see a jacked up lincoln

j/k
Can't be as bad as the dropped TJ I bought as a project vehical, complete with lowrider airbag system, neon lights underneath and acrylic flames painted on the hood and front.

This is a great site though.
Proud To Be A FF/EMT/Police/Military Club Member #2
opticalwaveguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.