Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: north Ga.
Did you flush the cooling system? Did you remove all the air from the system? And are you using a 50/50 mix of anti-freeze and distilled water? Just some thoughts I had. I would also make sure the cap and bottle are sealing correctly. And when does it overheat, at idle/in traffic, or at highway speeds, or all of the above? The fan clutch is suspect if it overheats at slow speeds in traffic or at idle, and the electric fan should come on around 215* or so, and anytime the AC/defrost is selected.
- '95 XJ country edition, 4" coils/3/4" spacers, HD leafs with extra main added in, Ironman adjustable control arms, rough country shackles, aussie locker, JK rubicon shocks, 35" mudder's, soft 8's, cobra cb
- Sold'99 WJ limited, 4.7L, 3" IRO lift. Bilstein shocks, JK rubicon wheels, 255/70/17's, carolina driveshaft, IRO adjustable control arms, IRO adjustable A-arm
- Sold '00 TJ, 4" lift, rusty's adjustable control arms, skyjacker shocks, rock krawler adj. trac-bar,rugged ridge SYE and RE driveshaft, soft 8's, 35" mud king xt's,XJ HP D30 w/aussie locker, 4:88 yukon gears, hella 500's, rock crusher diff covers
4. 04 Dodge ram 1500 quadcab, yes, it has a hemi.
5. '08 BMW X3, Mods in progress.