Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: north Ga.
If you want a quality shock that will provide a great ride, bilstein or Old Man Emu are two of the best. Both will set you back around 325.00 a set though. Almost all twin tube hydraulic shocks will ride about the same as your pro-comp shocks, nitrogen shocks will be firmer. So if you want cheaper shocks I would go with the best deal you can find from skyjacker, rancho, rough country, or who-ever.
- '95 XJ country edition, 4" coils/3/4" spacers, HD leafs with extra main added in, Ironman adjustable control arms, rough country shackles, aussie locker, JK rubicon shocks, 35" mudder's, soft 8's, cobra cb
- Sold'99 WJ limited, 4.7L, 3" IRO lift. Bilstein shocks, JK rubicon wheels, 255/70/17's, carolina driveshaft, IRO adjustable control arms, IRO adjustable A-arm
- Sold '00 TJ, 4" lift, rusty's adjustable control arms, skyjacker shocks, rock krawler adj. trac-bar,rugged ridge SYE and RE driveshaft, soft 8's, 35" mud king xt's,XJ HP D30 w/aussie locker, 4:88 yukon gears, hella 500's, rock crusher diff covers
4. 04 Dodge ram 1500 quadcab, yes, it has a hemi.
5. '08 BMW X3, Mods in progress.