4.5" RC Lift w/ 32's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > 4.5" RC Lift w/ 32's

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 02-19-2012, 09:27 AM   #1
Sscheevel15

4.5" RC Lift w/ 32's

I am new to this community and I'm doing a lot of research to start my first project. I have a 98 xj sport and was looking into this kit
http://roughcountry.com/jeep_xj_4.html

I want to run 32" tires on it without having to trim. Is that possible and if now could I run 31's? Lastly, is this kit all I would need to get my jeep looking good? I am limited to a budget and don't do a lot of hard trail riding but just wanting something that looks nice and has performance and is easy to install.

Sscheevel15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #2
jeepjunkymike
1995 XJ Cherokee 

if you offroad you will have to trim,,,,,im 4.5 and was running 32s,,,but went to 31s and still rubbing when articulating
jeepjunkymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2012, 09:37 AM   #3
jeepjunkymike
1995 XJ Cherokee 

rc kit will work just fine,,
jeepjunkymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2012, 10:32 AM   #4
alancook17
2001 XJ Cherokee 

make sure your wheels have the right backspacing, it will say on rc.com in the details section for the lift what you need and i recommend bump stops. either after markets or keep your stock ones and set 1 or 2 hockey pucks taped together inside your front coil spring before installing it
Unread 02-20-2012, 08:37 AM   #5
Sscheevel15

Thanks for all of the replies. I will probably end up going with the 4.5" w/ 32's and trim a little. I drive on pavement about 90% of the time so I dont think rubbing will be much of an issue.
Sscheevel15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1998 , jeep , rc , xj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.