2001 xj opinion - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > 2001 xj opinion

Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-roadXHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 02-14-2011, 02:04 PM   #46
Back_In_Black
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I wouldent touch that 01 with someone elses tools...

trust me, get a 99, they are the best.

if you find a clean 00-01 then go for it (like I did), but keep 500 bucks laying in your savings account incase the 0331 bites the dust. (like mine did).

I got my 01 with 97k for 3k. craigslist, its the *****.

[QUOTE=AustinTJer;9988995]Have you ever seen and or filmed a rainbow? More specifically a double, possibly triple rainbow?[/QUOTE]
Back_In_Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2011, 02:10 PM   #47
Shanker67
1999 XJ Cherokee 

242 is nice for certain driving for sure. keep looking! 99's are the best, i second that back in black!
Shanker67 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.