2001 XJ Factory Fog Lights Not Working - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > 2001 XJ Factory Fog Lights Not Working

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 01-10-2013, 09:05 PM   #16
NOTNSUV

You know the fog lights only have power on low beam headlights correct? So they will be off if you're on Hi beam

NOTNSUV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2013, 09:25 PM   #17
95_xj_country
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah I know. Was your switch on or off when you blew the fuse? Were the headlights on? Im confused as to why you asked me that question. The high beam relay should be good if you have power at the lights.
95_xj_country is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2013, 05:03 PM   #18
bobbo_xj
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Seriously think of replacing both lamp assemblies. I found a quality pair of replacements off of amazon for $50-60. If u buy replacements, just remember to salvage your working bulbs u put into the existing lamps,lol.

Old housings are usually not great in terms of reflective material and corrosion. And the access seals can leak over time. New housings make bright white light. Old ones are tinted on the yellowish side. New ones make the front of jeep look fresh.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.