2000 XJ lift recommendation - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > 2000 XJ lift recommendation

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #16
MrSundays
Raptor Jesus

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylersurf850 View Post
I'm going for a better ride, less embarrassing squeaking and yea the look. Thanks for all the info hopefully I can make moves on this soon. The only place I would take it would be the few spots in north fl where you can drive on the sand. Luckily our sand is pretty packed down, I have been in a more than a few rigs that have no problem in the sand with out 4 wheel drive
Dont worry, they are just being jerks. Do what you want with it, maybe the next owner will be glad theres a lift. Anyways, definitely Old Man Emu lift. Solid reviews and good price point. Consider good shocks if you want a better ride. I feel the pain, I work 12 hour days usually, take classes, and now live with my ol lady. No time, but still find it. Good luck brother.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.