2000 jeep grand cherokee serpentine tensioner removal - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 01-13-2012, 05:23 PM Thread Starter
TommySA

2000 jeep grand cherokee serpentine tensioner removal

I am having a real problem removing a 2000 jeep grand cherokee serpentine tensioner. The only bolt I can see is on the front and it looks like a star bit I tried a 30 which was too small and a 40 was too big. It is not an Allen wrench
I do have the new tensioner and there is a hole all the way through where this bolt is located ( on The Front) Is it possible that it is not the right bolt that should be removed? or did someone installed the wrong bolt. Just making sure the bolt can be removed from the front.
Thanks in Advance
tombeavan@live.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-13-2012, 05:37 PM
AZ Jeff
Web Wheeler
2014 JK Wrangler 

You might try asking this in the GRAND Cherokee forum. This forum is for the regular Cherokee made between 1984 and 2001.

AZ-Jeff
I don't own an XJ any longer, but I still think they are the best of all the Jeep products ever made. My XJ was my favorite vehicle in my 50+ years of driving.
So...I stick around and give advice.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.