1996 Cherokee SYE Drive shaft Questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > 1996 Cherokee SYE Drive shaft Questions

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 02-17-2009, 08:02 PM   #1
Xjoutsider
1996 XJ Cherokee 

1996 Cherokee SYE Drive shaft Questions

I have a 96 Cherokee 4.0L, AX-15,NP231, CR 8.25 for the power train in the Xj. I am in the process of pulling the moter, Trans and transfercase to drill my motor mounts bolts out. While I have the t case out I want to do the SYE kit i have form Teraflex. I have a 4.5 Inch Lift. I need to know If my front shaft is long enough to use as the rear shaft. I don't have the funds to get a longer shaft yet. I know it works for the AW4 combo any help would be Great.
James

Xjoutsider is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.