1979 Jeep Cherokee Chief - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > 1979 Jeep Cherokee Chief

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!

Unread 03-19-2010, 02:37 PM   #1
rondcraft

1979 Jeep Cherokee Chief

Bought this and want to restore it. I knew it had lots of rust, but it keeps getting worse. I was going to replace parts of the floor today, and found that the mounts from body to frame are badly rusted. Where can i find them? How hard is it to change them? the engine trans and axles are goor and the frame is actually good as well.

rondcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2010, 02:42 PM   #2
Gnl.Weirdness
2000 XJ Cherokee 

hrm,

I'd check out your service manual and find out what the part is that u need specifically then check

Jeep Parts | Jeep Accessories | Jeep Wrangler | Discount Jeep Parts

Raybuck Autobody Parts LLC - Rust Repair Body Parts - Chevy Ford Dodge
Gnl.Weirdness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2010, 05:05 PM   #3
foggybottombob
1984 CJ7 

You might want to talk to BJ in the full size Jeep forum.
foggybottombob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1979 cherokee chief

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.