who did i see in goderich? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > who did i see in goderich?

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!

Unread 07-17-2007, 06:51 AM   #1
canadia_driver

who did i see in goderich?

saw a black XJ in the canadian tire in goderich, had a jeepforum sticker on the back, i havnt checked this forum since i went above a BB, figured i would see if you were around, i was the black zj with 6.5 lift on long arms. there was also another xj with a winch on the front, if your here too say hi

canadia_driver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-18-2007, 02:03 PM   #2
Demonz454bb

Hey, I'm in Guelph also.
Demonz454bb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2007, 08:24 AM   #3
Grand
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I'm from Goderich and see this one around from time to time but not sure who it is or if they are a member? I drive a Grand Cherokee but am thinking about getting back into the XJ.
Grand is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2007, 03:52 PM   #4
JKRumbler
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'm in Mississauga, but I used to live in Clinton and Exeter.

Any off road trails out there? I've made no modifications to my JK yet, but I'd like to get a taste of what's to come.

Cheers
Unread 01-29-2008, 07:09 PM   #5
89_Jeeper

hey im only like 45 mins from guelph... lol... dont see many canadians on here much eh!!
Unread 07-29-2008, 09:25 AM   #6
xhumeka
2005 WK 

Clinton! Home of the Radar!

If you happen to find any good trails in h00rin' county let me know! I'm from there originally too (now in North York)
xhumeka is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2013, 11:54 AM   #7
Miller16
1997 TJ Wrangler 

port elgin here, any places to wheel there?
Miller16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.