Victoria Bound - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Victoria Bound

Rubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at Oco

Unread 08-31-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
SHIFTYXJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Victoria Bound

Im moving to Victoria in 2 weeks. I know there are a few guys out there from previous threads. Would love to get together and swap stories and build a group or join one.
I have a 99 XJ with only a 3" lift done so far. Still fairly rookie to the whole jeep side of offroading.

SHIFTYXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2009, 12:21 PM   #2
Gope
1994 YJ Wrangler 

welcome to the island, dont be intimidated by the rotting out Toyota's.
Gope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #3
mrosseker
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Hey man, welcome! I just moved here at the beginning of September from Saskatchewan, and I'm really looking forward to some of the awesome trails on the island.

PM me if you get involved with any groups, I'm starting to get the urge to go for a trail run...
Unread 10-28-2009, 04:55 PM   #4
SHIFTYXJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Im SHIFTYXJ on bcjeepclubs forum. We try and head out every weekend.
SHIFTYXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.