Vancouver Stockers? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Vancouver Stockers?

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #1
optimaldave
1997 ZJ 

Vancouver Stockers?

Hi, I live in North Vancouver and am wondering if anyone else in the area would be interested in getting some meets together for stocker runs?

I have mud tires on but am just looking for some somewhat tame off roading to explore around here until I get used to the new ride...

any one else interested?

Cheers
Dave

optimaldave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2011, 12:14 PM   #2
Ben_88Jeep
Vendor
2010 JK Wrangler 

I'm in Richmond. Would love to wheel. I have 2 jeeps, an 88 YJ and a 2010 unlimited.
Ben_88Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
optimaldave
1997 ZJ 

Sweet man. I'm still just fixing a few issues with my truck but she should be good to go soon.

You on BCJC?

Cheers
Dave
Unread 02-14-2011, 03:46 AM   #4
ItsMrHall

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm out in maple ridge And always down for trails!

"No its a tie. That guy doesn't count, he can't even read!"
ItsMrHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #5
Ben_88Jeep
Vendor
2010 JK Wrangler 

I'm not a member of the BC jeep club. But suppose I should. I'm pretty active on this forum and don't generally don't crawl the other forums.... There's so much to explore here in B.C. looking forward to the spring and summer. What was wrong with the cherokee?
Ben_88Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #6
JeepManager
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Join dude. If nothing else, then just to learn the local trails
JeepManager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2011, 02:17 PM   #7
optimaldave
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_88Jeep View Post
I'm not a member of the BC jeep club. But suppose I should. I'm pretty active on this forum and don't generally don't crawl the other forums.... There's so much to explore here in B.C. looking forward to the spring and summer. What was wrong with the cherokee?
My truck is still no in 4x4 condition as it stands...
todo:
Imporant:
fix drag link
rind rear rattle
need a BB as my tires are too big to wheel
front recovery

not so important:
fix e-brake
CB
Skid plates

And in my current financial state a $2 coffee has to really be justified so it'll be a while before I can get around to repairs and wheel

had a few good patches where I posted up to join on a trip on BCJC and was very welcomed but unfortunately my work contracts fell through... so I have stopped posting up for a while...

Cheers
Dave
Unread 03-18-2011, 10:04 PM   #8
JeepManager
2004 TJ Wrangler 

You should get on the site. I've watched the club come together a lot in the last little while. One guy had burned through 4 wiring harnesses and was done. The guys got together and got him another one, went by and helped get it all running again. Saw a transfer case get donated once to help a member out. You'd be amazed what some of the guys have lying around that they're happy to donate to another jeeper.

Start up a thread in the Technical section and see what happens. I know fraservalleyxjgirl has that 2" BB you need and she got her replacement lift donated so she'd probably be up for giving you that one.
JeepManager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2011, 10:39 AM   #9
optimaldave
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepManager View Post
You should get on the site. I've watched the club come together a lot in the last little while. One guy had burned through 4 wiring harnesses and was done. The guys got together and got him another one, went by and helped get it all running again. Saw a transfer case get donated once to help a member out. You'd be amazed what some of the guys have lying around that they're happy to donate to another jeeper.

Start up a thread in the Technical section and see what happens. I know fraservalleyxjgirl has that 2" BB you need and she got her replacement lift donated so she'd probably be up for giving you that one.
I have seen that the people on the site are a really good group. I posted up.

Thank you

Dave
Unread 07-06-2011, 01:44 PM   #10
Fillergirl
1988 XJ Cherokee 

my XJ is just a DD with 2WD but I'd love to go out and crawl some trails for an afternoon if anyone out there doesn't mind passengers. I am in North Van
Fillergirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.