Shuswap run around Canada day? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Shuswap run around Canada day?

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 03-26-2007, 02:40 AM   #1
Island4x4
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Shuswap run around Canada day?

I'll be making a trip up to the Shuswap on June 30th and will be there till the 8th and yes I know this is a little soon to be posting it but I wanna see how many people would want to help organize something from that end since I'm still in Victoria.

Nothing that would require a front locker though as i don't have one of those or a winch. I don't know any trails out there either so what ever you guys and girls can come up with would be awesome.

[COLOR="White"]White Jeep Club Member # 1337[/COLOR]
Island4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2007, 09:09 AM   #2
NaeKid
JF Administrator, eh?

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Sounds like fun ... but I think that the HighRiders are having their off-road competition that same weekend in Drumheller, AB. I was at it last year, it was a blast. I posted some of my video about it on GoogleVideo. Search for my 'net-name if you wanna see it.
  • Silver 2006 TJ Unlimited, zombie ready as the daily-driver
  • a Kawasaki KLR650 DualSport bike

- - - - - - -TEOTWAWKI- - - - - - -

NaeKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2007, 08:11 PM   #3
Meatroach
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island4x4
I'll be making a trip up to the Shuswap on June 30th and will be there till the 8th and yes I know this is a little soon to be posting it but I wanna see how many people would want to help organize something from that end since I'm still in Victoria.

Nothing that would require a front locker though as i don't have one of those or a winch. I don't know any trails out there either so what ever you guys and girls can come up with would be awesome.

Of I can get my Jeep into shape by then ... think i might be able to do that.(I may actually be living in Kelowna or area by then though) i'll see what i can swing!
[COLOR="Red"]3.5" Warrior coils, Full leaf packs, Skyjacker Quick Disconnects, Rear swaybar delete, Pro Comp shocks, HD Steering stabilizer, BFG AT's, 1" drop shackles, Front tow hooks,Front skid, Warn T-case skid

bcjeepclub.ca
Meatroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2007, 02:39 PM   #4
InitialD

ill be possible be there around that time if u r there... pm me.
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.