Selling 2005 Laredo 4X4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Selling 2005 Laredo 4X4

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 11-25-2009, 06:12 PM   #1
604jeep

Selling 2005 Laredo 4X4

I am selling my Jeep which I've owned for over 4 years now, if you or anyone you know is interested here are the details:

I'm asking $16,800 but I am open to offers.

Here are the details.

Excellent condition, dealer serviced and immaculately maintained with only 78,000 kms and warranty until 2010. This is the nicest Jeep Grand Cherokee you'll find due to its overall condition and long list of custom upgrades. Paint and interior in excellent condition with with no dings or dents anywhere on the body.

All scheduled maintenance is up to date with full service history at Marine Chrysler.

Factory Options: Power windows, power door locks, keyless entry, air conditioning, 4.7L V8, 4 wheel ABS, 4 wheel disc brakes, tow package, roof rack, select trac 4X4, and more.

Over $6000 in custom upgrades, here is the list of professionally installed items.

Custom Upgrades: 20" Platinum Jewel Chrome Wheels, Aries Stainless Steel Side Steps, Billet Chrome Grill, Fold Out Panasonic In-dash DVD/CD/MP3/iPod/XM Satellite Radio Receiver, Built-in Color Reverse Back Up Camera, JBL GT Series Speakers, Audio and Video Input for iPod/MP3 Players with Video, Yokohama All Season Proxy Tires, and Mopar Chrome Gas Door.

Original like-new 17" alloy wheels and tires are included.

PM me if you want pictures or more information.

3kb3o83l65ob5q55p89blcfdc178761601660.jpg  
604jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.