Removing doors in BC - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Removing doors in BC

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-28-2009, 03:22 PM   #16
VanBCguy
Web Wheeler

1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammurtime View Post
Well I went to Chrysler and Ford inspection and they said if it has hinges for a door it has to be on. Looks like you need doors but I am still digging. Thanks for all the help guys.
Thinking about it some more Hammurtime: The MVA Act, Section 7.09, Section 11 and that Gov't (CVSE) pdf document link that I posted above is your definitive PROOF that in your CJ, you DON'T need doors. Go to court with that in hand. How can the courts refute the law?

P.S. - Laminate it and carry it in your glove box!

Last edited by VanBCguy; 07-28-2009 at 03:33 PM..
VanBCguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2009, 09:56 PM   #17
Hammurtime
1975 CJ5 

Well the RCMP member is willing to wave the ticket for no doors but he wants the inspection done. If I can show him that the inspection team will allow the doors off he will wave the inspection to.
Hammurtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009, 08:33 PM   #18
Hammurtime
1975 CJ5 

Well the RCMP officer was very kind and canceled the fine and the inspection order but he does want me to use the doors to prevent people from ejecting from the vehicle. I will be buying 1/2 doors from e-bay to prevent further issues with this topic. Thanks again guys for the info on this topic!
Hammurtime is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.