Remove doors in Quebec, Canada, legal or not? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Remove doors in Quebec, Canada, legal or not?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 06-12-2011, 06:46 AM   #1
zulumika

Remove doors in Quebec, Canada, legal or not?

I searched all over this website but nothing concerning Canada. Very simple question: Is it legal to go on public roads without doors in Quebec, Canada? (and please publish your sources). THanks.

zulumika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 06:48 AM   #2
l1011500
2010 JK Wrangler 

It says on the sun visor that the the door are only there to protect from the elements, they are not there for safety reason...
l1011500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 07:09 AM   #3
zulumika

oh, I never bothered to read that ...
Thanks.
zulumika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2011, 12:26 PM   #4
jeepwave2389
2009 JK Wrangler 

just look up the highway traffic act - that's your best bet. I know that in Ontario it is completely legal. You are only required one mirror. You can argue that your rearview is acting as your one mirror (a buddy of mine did this and got away without a ticket) but dont even bother playing with your lift. get relocation brackets or buy (or make) some mirrors that mount on your door hinges (try american outlaw) as long as you have mirrors (or just one for that matter)...you're good to go.
jeepwave2389 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2012, 07:04 PM   #5
daverr86

Yeah the biggest thing is the mirror issue.. if you're not acting like a retard cops won't bother you..
daverr86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.