Recommended Lift shops in Vancouver? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Recommended Lift shops in Vancouver?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 03-02-2011, 01:29 PM   #1
t-fids
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Recommended Lift shops in Vancouver?

Hey guys,

Hoping jeepers near the Vancouver, Surrey, Tri cities area can give me some suggestions on which shop to go to, to have my zone 3 inch lift kit installed. All I'm looking for is reasonably priced (ballpark) and service/experience.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

t-fids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2011, 06:21 PM   #2
funky_boss23
1999 TJ Wrangler 

When I was asking about installing a suspension, National 4WD in Langley told me $75/hour at 6hrs plus a $100 alignment to have a lift bought from them installed.

I don't know if their rate would change if you brought your on in.
funky_boss23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2011, 09:54 AM   #3
SHIFTYXJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Talk to the guys on BCjeepclub.ca forum....guaranteed they would know or would definately be willing to lend a hand on a weekend to get it done for beers and pizza
SHIFTYXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #4
JeepManager
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm off bcjc.com. In Vancouver you probably want to either use North Shore Off Road in North Vancouver, their sattelite store in Surrey is called Sport Trucks Unlimited. You can call Bryson at Just Jeeps in Maple Ridge, but other then those three spots I wouldn't trust any of the other shops around to do it properly for wheeling. If it's just a pavement princess then anywhere will do the job fine for you.
JeepManager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2011, 04:21 PM   #5
t-fids
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks guys for the reply. I ended up getting sport trucks unlimited to install it and couldn't be happier.
Unread 03-18-2011, 10:07 PM   #6
JeepManager
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Good call. I use NSOR for stuff I can't do myself and Sport Trucks Unlimited is the same company just out in the Surrey area.
JeepManager is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.