Offroading montreal and surrounding - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Offroading montreal and surrounding

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRoad Race Motorsports Stage 2 Power Pack

Unread 03-29-2013, 12:17 PM   #1
michaelmorgan9
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Offroading montreal and surrounding

Anyone in Montreal or surrounding areas know of any spots for off roading and what's to go ?

michaelmorgan9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #2
Brio
2013 JK Wrangler 

I would like to know as well.

Someone mentioned a place in Blainville but I'm not sure how it's like or if you're even allowed

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&l...,51.62,,0,7.11
Brio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 11:14 AM   #3
Drmudgood
1993 XJ Cherokee 

The St.Lazare area (where I live) used to have some great trails off of Harwood in whats called the Chaline Valley. I havent been there is at least 5 years and dont know how accessable it is now. Probably your best bet would be to go to Papineau Labelle. Its a nature reserve where you can go camping, fishing, huting, canoeing, you name it. The place is thousands of acres big and there are trails all over the place. You have to pay a small fee for access but its something like 10 or 20 bucks. If you want to camp over night its a bit extra. The place is within 2 hrs drive of montreal and is absolutely beautiful. I wouldnt show up and say " I'm here to off road" as that comes with a lot baggage. Just say your there to camp, explore and enjoy nature, which is completely true. Heres a link to the site.

http://www.sepaq.com/rf/pal/index.dot?language_id=1

Im actually getting back into wheeling as I am currently shopping for a 2013 JKUR and have my trusty old lifted XJ to beat on. I was thinking about getting in contact with a few of the local and near by clubs and possibly trying to organize a group trip to Papineau Labelle. I'd like to work with the nature reserve and possibly try to create a charity or clean up event. Still very much in the planning stage, but we will see what developes.

Anyways, Papineau Labelle will provide you with everything your offroading heart desires. Check it out.
Drmudgood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.