Offroading in edmonton - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Offroading in edmonton

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 08-28-2013, 09:47 PM   #1
bigbossd1030
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Offroading in edmonton

So I as many other edmonton jeepers always have a hard time finding places to offroad. Even light trailing. As many here know that the Devon bridge used to be a great spot to do some water treading, have a BBQ and even go for a swim. Well that spot has been closed due to vandalism and littering. You can still walk to it, but lets be honest, if you are behind the wheel in a jeep, why in the hell would you walk??? Most of the back roads lead to the river, and always a no trespassing sign and a possible ticket or some buckshot holes. I know a few spots you won't get shot, but may lose a hundred dollar bill from your bank account. And now, the one place close by, the last ditch effort, the one that makes you cringe at the thought of having to pay to use, is now closed. The safari offroad park here in Edmonton/Sherwood park. Closed, owner Of the land wants to retire. Great... Well now what?
Well, I know only one spot you won't get a fine, and it's boring as all hell. But you can take your jeep for a dip In the river. It's about an hour drive from Edmonton. And I am not spilling where on a public forum. No way. Next thing you know everyone and their dog will be there. But... If you share yours, ill share mine. If anyone wants to get together to do some offroading that doesn't require a club membership. Don't be shy, maybe we can get a group together. If you see my jeep, say hi! You can't miss it, it's the only one like it. Green, black roof, roof rack, no spare and a winch as well as a highlift bolted to the hood. I have a few stickers on the back window. TRV Toyota rescue vehicle is my big one, topless and dirty, it's a jeep thing. I have a few highlift stickers and a KCCO flag on the tailgate. Also, a BFM sticker as well, and the keep calm and chive on decal! Flush led tail lights. Keep an eye out!

Sent from my iPhone, probably because I am bored at work.

[COLOR="Blue"]OFFICIAL JEEPER[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Any Jeepers in Edmonton, AB
I am on channel 33.[/COLOR]
I live, I ride, I am JEEP.
bigbossd1030 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.