Off Roading Dec 22. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Off Roading Dec 22.

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 12-20-2007, 06:27 AM   #1
Davetha

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Off Roading Dec 22.

Is anyone up for some off roading this weekend in Southern Ontario? I'm looking forward to do some off roading in the snow.

I know of a couple of areas that aren't snow mobile trails. If anyone has some trail recommendations thats good as well.

Please PM me or post here.

Davetha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2007, 07:01 PM   #2
Davetha

2003 TJ Wrangler 

I just got back from wheeling, and had a pretty good time. The snow was about 2 feet deep on the trail I was on, and has been completely untouched. The snow was kind of wet and heavy, it would have been better if it were powder so it would be easier to get around in.

I had my brother tag a long with me, he made a video, and took a coupe of pictures. I'll have them posted soon.

It would have been a lot better if there were a couple more Jeeps.
Davetha is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.