Off Road Trails Montreal/Laval Area - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Off Road Trails Montreal/Laval Area

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 02-26-2012, 09:37 AM   #46
markymarc
2003 TJ Wrangler 

hey im from ile perrot and im down to ride anytime, winter or summer PM me to go riding, i dont care to drive like an hour to ride

markymarc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2012, 03:39 PM   #47
Nightgear

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymarc
hey im from ile perrot and im down to ride anytime, winter or summer PM me to go riding, i dont care to drive like an hour to ride
Check out adrenaline4lo it's a new 4x4 club in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, got a few things going with the new Federation that's starting up. Our web site (adrenaline4lo.ca) is in fench but you can PM me about anything, nightgear, same "nick" everywhere
Nightgear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2012, 03:05 PM   #48
Anthony13
2011 JK Wrangler 

I posted a message a while back, don't seem to be getting much responses. If anyone is interested to get some jeeps together near laval, west island or whatever, give me a shout. 514-892-6508

And i would also like to know when there are jeep meets. Apparently there was one a couple of Friday's ago at the scratch laval. Was pretty bummed that i didn't know about til afterwards....
Anthony13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2012, 07:30 PM   #49
Goldorak
2005 TJ Wrangler 

if you want a nice jeep club came with us www.clubjeepmontreal.com its a familiar non-competitive jeepers club
Goldorak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2013, 11:30 AM   #50
stephany
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Just got my 04' TJ, and can't wait to go off roading!!! Where exactly is that place in laval for offroading?
stephany is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2013, 12:12 PM   #51
Goldorak
2005 TJ Wrangler 

All trails in laval or close to it are closed since a few years

They are now condominiums or shoping centre
Goldorak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2013, 09:32 AM   #52
danfaz
2007 JK Wrangler 

What trails are available in Montreal / Laurentian area that we can go to without having any issues with police, etc...
Too bad we don't have closed trails made just for 4 wheeling like they do in the states.
danfaz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2013, 10:33 AM   #53
treemagnet
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Within the quebec Federation trails are being opened in quebec, but all takes time and money if u belong to a club then you can belong to the federation unfortunately they don't have a website in ENGLISH so if you cannot read french your sorta screwed, hoping in the near future it is also put into English would be a benefit to the Federation.
Unread 09-27-2014, 07:08 AM   #54
omsok

Hi:

I am in Ste Julie/Mont St Bruno. Heading out today and or tomorrow to do some trails. No real plan yet, anybody else going out?

Hit me back, may meet up while out if in same area.

I carry a shovel.

Kosmo
omsok is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.