November conditions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > November conditions

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-25-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
toycam

November conditions

Hey guys, I'm making the drive from Florida up to alaska via the alaskan highway and will be passing through canada. I was wondering what the road conditions were like in the mid-late november and how I should plan accordingly. I drive an 05 grand cherokee and will have my wife and dogs with me. Unfortunately the marine highway isnt really an option for me. Thanks!

toycam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2012, 02:13 PM   #2
LBarcher

Snow.
November is the start of winter from Montana North.
Make sure you keep your tank full and have good tires and remember, regardless of what people tell you,
Mud tires suck on ice and when the temp gets much below freezing.

Enjoy the trip.
LBarcher is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.