Niagara region - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Niagara region

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 06-09-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
Niagarajeep19
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Niagara region

Anybody from around here know any good trails?

Niagarajeep19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2011, 10:59 AM   #2
reznik572
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niagarajeep19 View Post
Anybody from around here know any good trails?
Welcome to the forum! Let me know what you find.

I'm in St. Catharines, if you find something local maybe I can join you.
reznik572 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #3
Niagarajeep19
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Ya for sure, have you been around blue ghost tunnel? And can you get to those trails?
Niagarajeep19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2011, 06:46 PM   #4
reznik572
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niagarajeep19 View Post
Ya for sure, have you been around blue ghost tunnel? And can you get to those trails?
I havent been yet, I'm actually somewhat new to the area so i don't know of anything out this way really. I'd be willing to check it out though.
reznik572 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2013, 09:01 PM   #5
Jacob02tj
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Bumpin an old thread but just wanted to say hi to everyone in Niagara. I'm up in Thorold, I hear some people wheel out back of Marine Land but I haven't went to check things out yet. Anyone else know good places to wheel
Jacob02tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2013, 07:27 PM   #6
mrowaan
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob02tj View Post
Bumpin an old thread but just wanted to say hi to everyone in Niagara. I'm up in Thorold, I hear some people wheel out back of Marine Land but I haven't went to check things out yet. Anyone else know good places to wheel
Hey
I'm in Smithville. There are a few places that I know of to wheel, Welland area seems to have a bunch search youtube for "welland washouts". The videos are from few years back, though. There are also a bunch of unopen mud roads near me,some may be overgrown,though. There are a bunch of them along Fly RD/Mud Street towards Grimsby way. South Grimsby rd 6 etc there are some videos of them on youtube also. There are also some out in Caistor Centre Allen Rd is one of them. I haven't been down these but may attempt it during the summer. There is also Dutch Lane which is off regional road 69. If you don't have a buddy or two, you will have a tough time making it, since back in the day a local guy made the holes deeper with a backhoe or tractor.

Hopes this helps.
Unread 05-10-2013, 11:25 AM   #7
Miller16
1997 TJ Wrangler 

my sister lives in fort errie, but when im up there, ill be happy to come out with you guys,
Miller16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.