Newb - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Newb

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 11-30-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
Cory88
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Newb

Hi everyone im new to the forum, sort of new to jeeps. I own an 89 2 door xj with a newly installed rough country 3 inch series 2 lift. I was wondering if anyone lived near me here in mississauga, im looking for place to wheel my jeep with a friend of mine and his xj. I not sure of where to go, being new to the sport and all. Not sure of certain trails/old roads allowing jeep down them with by laws and pritivte property. looking for a legit place anyone knows of that would be awesome.

Cory88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2010, 12:06 AM   #2
Douglas S.

I know this is pretty old, but check out jeepkings.ca

Pretty much everyone on there is from Ontario

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.