Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Muskoka - Parry Sound Ontario Jeepers

28K views 116 replies 16 participants last post by  Brian229 
#1 ·
Alright I seen a few people from Muskoka on here! but believe it or not no thread on the muskoka area jeepers!! so here it is

#41 ·
I really think we should start a jeep club for the Muskoka reign, theres so many trails everywhere :D

#43 ·
Alright well lets start a group of muskoka jeeps, maybe we can all agree on if the meeting spot will be either huntsville, bracebridge, or Gravenhurst :thumbsup:

#46 ·
Whats the link to the club? try starting a thread and get people to join. The summers just starting!

#50 ·
I'm in gravenhurst everyday then head to huntsville on weekends

#53 ·
I just picked up my rubicon last week, This Sunday there's an awesome trail in Gravenhurst I got a couple people so far to come, anyones welcome!

#55 ·
Anyone in Muksoka want to do a mod party? I'm planning on cutting stock fenders and putting in a lift sometime soon if anyone's interested :cheers2:

#57 ·
Yeah I'm putting on my rc 4" right now and I have no clue how to get this pitman arm off

#60 ·
JKpat, I may be able to help out, where are you located???

Scott
Hey scott you never called me back about those exhuasts that jake was talking about, and I already got the lift in but thanks dude :2thumbsup:

Reggie your jeep is the exact jeep I was looking for before I picked up mine, Lets meet do the meet up at DQ sounds like a great idea :thumbsup:

Mitch

#59 ·
SO here's my jeep, before the build as well as some of the build. I'm up for starting meetings maybe DQ in Huntsville every 2 or 3 weeks if we need a bigger parking spot eventually The Garage is going to be opening shortly, I'm sure we can do it there.

So here is what it looked like days after I got it home.

Here is how it pretty much looks like right now:

Here's the start of the rear bumper:

And the start of the front:

There is still a grill hoop to go on as well.

The weekend after Canada day it goes under the knife and the tube fenders will be going on. I'll post all the pictures here. I'm building them from scratch so it might take a few days.

Cheers

Scott

#62 ·
Hey Mitch, Reggie and MBRP are one and the same, I forgot to change logins,

I was looking at the picture that jake had I can't figure out what one you want so I don't know if you can paintshop it and send it to me, I did some asking around and I can get you the muffler that they use in their system, I just can't get the turn down, we don't have any tips that are for 2 1/2, you'll need a CT adaptor to go from 2 1/4 - 2 1/2 anyhow so while you're there maybe grab a turn down.

Cheers Boys

Scott

P.S. pic a day that works for the DQ thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.