Montreal offroading? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Montreal offroading?

JKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-17-2011, 02:23 PM   #16
saceone

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelmorgan9 View Post
i live in the westisland and i know where one is, but i would be down to go out with a couple of jeeps and get them dirty just let me know whoever is interested
+1

saceone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2011, 09:57 AM   #17
MYYJ95
1995 YJ Wrangler 

yes
MYYJ95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2011, 10:09 AM   #18
nainer

I'm down for the west island where is it exactly and how is the trail I have a stock zj
nainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 07:43 AM   #19
MYYJ95
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hey im always ready to hit up the trials. problem is i only know like 3 and ive drove them hundreds of times. i would be more then happy to tell you where they are, or if you ever want to hit it up together, also would like to know some new trials
Unread 05-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #20
soldsrt8
1995 ZJ 

im from laval i went to saint julien last week it was a blast three of as 1 jk rubicon 1xj and mine came out my steering wasnt straite any more rocks all over place
soldsrt8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2011, 03:58 PM   #21
bluecosmos

Where exactly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by markymarc View Post
hey guys im down for it as well im in ile perrot, i know there a nice trail that follows the hydro lines here and have a stock tj sport for now but soon to be changed
bluecosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #22
markymarc
2003 TJ Wrangler 

all right i get my jeep back this weekend with a nice long arm lift kit new steering boxx new tires and a winch !!!!!
i'm all set to go beat the **** out of it. who's down
markymarc is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.