Manitoba Jeepin - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Manitoba Jeepin

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 02-09-2012, 07:46 PM   #16
SgtPepper
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnybo20 View Post
i was talking to a guy that works with me and he said that their is another club in brandon. From what he told me it was one big club then they split off to 2 groups what is the name of the other group ? does anyone know ? he wont be back to work for 2 weeks because of leave. i just moved out here and i will have my jeep shipped out here by the end of Feb ! cant wait i miss my baby

any info would be good
cheers
Wilderness and Off-Road and Enthusiasts (WORE) and Westman Jeep Association (WJA) are the two clubs in Brandon. I don't believe they were ever one. I'm not familiar with Westman Jeep's history. You might be referring to some confusion around WORE east and west divisions, which is a manitoba wide club fairly recently divided into west and east but remains a club as a whole. Anyways, I've heard the WJA guys are pretty decent guys. That's exclusively Jeep. I can tell you first hand that WORE is a great club and it's members are really welcoming. They are oriented around offroading in general, all makes.

http://wore.ca/smf/index.php
http://westmanjeep.com/index.htm

Hope this helps! Welcome to manitoba! Hope to see you (and your baby) on the local forums.

SgtPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2012, 10:20 PM   #17
JeepBobWinnipeg
2012 JK Wrangler 

If the foregoing link is not working for you, try RedRiverJeepClub.ca -or- http://northernjeep.proboards.com/index.cgi
JeepBobWinnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2014, 07:23 PM   #18
JeepinCanada
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hate to grave-dig here but I'm going to be purchasing a Wrangler soon and I'd like to meet up with some like minded people in the Winnipeg area, is RRJC still active? If not are there any clubs in the Manitoba area?
JeepinCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2014, 10:42 AM   #19
JeepBobWinnipeg
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinCanada View Post
Hate to grave-dig here but I'm going to be purchasing a Wrangler soon and I'd like to meet up with some like minded people in the Winnipeg area, is RRJC still active? If not are there any clubs in the Manitoba area?
www.RedRiverJeepClub.com
JeepBobWinnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.