JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Canada (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f109/)
-   -   Manitoba Jeepin (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f109/manitoba-jeepin-369246/)

0utback 02-01-2007 12:07 AM

Manitoba Jeepin

For those Jeepers who have found their way here and may be looking for a Manitoba based Jeep club in the Brandon and South Western areas, try us...

Westman Jeep Association <-- active link

We are Manitoba's First 100% Jeep club -- All Jeep, all the time!

The WJA is a family orientated, community minded, and environmentally consious group who are interested in changing the stereotype image of 4wd enthusiasts. We promote responsible 4wd practices to ensure a future of Jeeping for generations to come. Our goals are to enjoy, educate, preserve, and maintain. We are trail users, not trail abusers.

If you are seeking a Jeeping community with a difference and are interested in enjoying some of manitoba's scenic areas, working towards maintaining access and trails for your grandchildren, sharing experiences and knowledge, enjoying quality trail time, and just living the Jeep life, the WJA may be your kind of Jeep club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who may be in the Winnipeg or Eastern areas, please contact our friends at the...

Red River Jeep Club <-- another active link

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this post does not breach any advertising rules. It is only intended as information for those who may be seeking it.

Keep on Jeepin' :2thumbsup:

NaeKid 02-01-2007 12:15 PM

I thought that I saw several listings for JeepClubs in the Can4x4 magazine for Manitoba before. I'll have to look again, but I thought that there was one based in Winnipeg.

Quote:

I hope this post does not breach any advertising rules. It is only intended as information for those who may be seeking it.
As long as you start to post regularly on the board without just promoting your club, you are more than welcome.

:thankyou:

0utback 02-01-2007 03:47 PM

Yeah your right, I've listed the most current Winnipeg Jeep club also, the RRJC. The rest of those Manitoba listings at Can4x4 are defunct and very outdated, by a few years in fact.

Thanks NaeKid!

real46 11-23-2008 06:08 PM

parts

Hi out there.
im looking for a center console or at least a latch. for a 98 jeep cherokee sport
anyone have any parts kicking let me know. thanks R.

0utback 03-21-2009 09:58 PM

I think you may have posted this in the wrong section real46. Or, are you in MB?

fernjack 04-24-2009 06:08 PM

RedRiverJeepClub.

Is the RedRiverJeepClub an active trail riding club ? Does anyone know ? Know how to get ahold of them ? Thanks !:cheers2:

0utback 04-25-2009 11:01 AM

Yes they are. A real good group of guys too.

Click on the name in the first post. The name is an active link.

Ursine 05-04-2009 09:12 PM

I live right across the border, well not right across it but close enough, in North Dakota. I'd be interested in meeting up with people for trail rides and such. Thanks
-chester

0utback 05-08-2009 12:19 AM

I'll send you an invite next time we have an open run. Good to hear from one of our NDak nieghbours :)

Ursine 05-08-2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0utback (Post 7181537)
I'll send you an invite next time we have an open run. Good to hear from one of our NDak nieghbours :)

Great, thanks! I see there is an event this weekend in Brandon, but that's about 6.5-7hrs from here.

real46 04-06-2010 09:36 PM

oops ! sorry new to this ,yes i'm in mb

fernjack 05-12-2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0utback (Post 7082067)
Yes they are. A real good group of guys too.

Click on the name in the first post. The name is an active link.

LOL ....OK it's been well ..... over a year LOL . I did register with them today . I guess after leaving for Moose Jaw on the pipeline last year I forgot all about this request ........ Just touring the Jeepforum today and came accross this site again LOL ..... I guess I just always go to the JK & wrangler tech. and don't look ........... But thanks ..... over a year late :cheers::wave:

biglewyd 07-20-2011 09:36 PM

rrjc is a great club

SgtPepper 01-10-2012 03:28 AM

If anyone's interested, I've found that Wilderness & Off-Road Enthusiasts (www.wore.ca) is a great manitoba club. Not exclusively jeeps, but they're very welcoming! Nice to have a few different types of vehicles on the trail to show up anyway :p

jonnybo20 02-07-2012 03:05 PM

i was talking to a guy that works with me and he said that their is another club in brandon. From what he told me it was one big club then they split off to 2 groups what is the name of the other group ? does anyone know ? he wont be back to work for 2 weeks because of leave. i just moved out here and i will have my jeep shipped out here by the end of Feb ! cant wait i miss my baby

any info would be good
cheers

The time now is 07:10 AM.