Line-x deal anyone? ONTARIO CANADA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Line-x deal anyone? ONTARIO CANADA

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 06-22-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
jeepwave2389
2009 JK Wrangler 

Line-x deal anyone? ONTARIO CANADA

Hey everyone,

I live in the caledon area where Eric and the line-x guys work. These are the guys you see at baja show and shine and all that. They've done many jeeps in the community and told me today that if I could get a group together we could get a good deal going...

Let me know if youre interested

jeepwave2389 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 02:59 PM   #2
DarK_Reaper
2013 JK Wrangler 

I would be interested, but the deal better be extremely good for me to drive 5 hours!
DarK_Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 06:00 PM   #3
Xenophage
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm local, what prices are we talking. Also what prep work is required by the shop doing it. Some places want you to sand the whole tub and remove everything, others do the sanding for you.

I had a quote from the line-x in Burlington though another Jeep club it was something around $400 and that was 3 years ago and still wanting to do it.

If you can find some prices I would like to know.
Xenophage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2012, 08:20 AM   #4
jeepwave2389
2009 JK Wrangler 

The only prep work you need to do is remove your seats and bolts, etc. if you want to sand and tape things off that's up to you but this place will do that for you.

From my understanding, usually places tell you to do all prep work because they are not comfortable doing it for you ...plus it's a lot of work.

As mentiones, Eric has done a ton of jeeps and told me he has no problem doin that prep work and I know he will do it right. I've seen his work many times and it's fantastic.

At normal price, for a 4dr jk he quoted me 800. A TJ would obviously be less and like I said, with a group rate I'm sure he will score us a deal. I'm going to contact him Monday. I've got one person on jkforum interested and about 4-5 on jeepkings. Ill get back to you with the price!
jeepwave2389 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2012, 02:21 PM   #5
Xenophage
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks.
Xenophage is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.