Insurance - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Insurance

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-13-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
Avernar
2010 JK Wrangler 

Insurance

I'm looking for insurance companies that are Jeep friendly. In other words they should cover off road use and not cost an arm and a leg for doing so. Any suggestions?

What else should I be aware of (vehicle modifications, etc)?

Avernar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2010, 06:12 PM   #2
TheHeretic
Kool Kat 4x4

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avernar View Post
I'm looking for insurance companies that are Jeep friendly. In other words they should cover off road use and not cost an arm and a leg for doing so. Any suggestions?

What else should I be aware of (vehicle modifications, etc)?
North American Insurance Co., doesn't care about your mods, but I don't know of any company that would be silly enough to cover offroad use. That would be like covering sanctioned races, like MotoGP. Ain't gonna happen.

The only True Professional Mechanic in the Greater Toronto Area for Modified Jeeps, and trucks. If Rock Spyder hasn't seen it before, or done it before, you don't need it.

http://rockspyder4x4.com

http://koolkat4x4.org
TheHeretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
fang_x
1998 TJ Wrangler 

my insurance covers up to the stock value of my jeep, all my after market components are not insured.

tires are not covered under my insurance either.

as for offroad insurance, why would they offer that? theirs a high chance that you will damage something. but most major damage can be avoided with careful driving and a spotter you can rely on.
fang_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2011, 12:32 PM   #4
Avernar
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fang_x View Post
as for offroad insurance, why would they offer that? theirs a high chance that you will damage something. but most major damage can be avoided with careful driving and a spotter you can rely on.
For that I was more concerned about stuff that was not my fault, e.g. the wind blows a tree down on it while it's parked.
Avernar is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.