Canadian Jeep parts sites - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Canadian Jeep parts sites

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 01-18-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
huntbuggy
2002 KJ Liberty 

Canadian Jeep parts sites

Found a couple of gems - actually IN Canada while shopping for lift components and such and thought I'd share.

Nothing wrong with shopping at tried and true National4wd but sometime found their prices a bit on the high side so went hunting...

Was looking for ARB bumpers and Old Man Emu coil springs and shocks and found:

www.arbcanada.com in Montreal (ex. $140 a pair for OME springs VS. National who wanted $260, bumpers are as good as US pricing)

Looking for Bilstein offroad shocks (like B6, 5100 or 7100) I found Essex in BC who actually shipped for free anywhere in Canada www.bilsteincanada.com .

Finally, when pricing Magnaflow stainless systems came upon www.hottexaust.com in Toronto - they have a "make offer" feature on their online shop - I recommend using it as you might be surprised with negociated pricing lower than US.

Maybe other Canucks could share their online Jeep part finds and we might get a sticky of CANADIAN resources someday?

Unread 01-21-2011, 10:55 PM   #2
Bannonjr
1993 ZJ 

I can help you guys out with some stuff. I run a race shop and have access to lots.

If you're looking for something, lemme know, if I can help I will, if not , no biggie

Red Jeep Club #151
Canadian Jeeps Club Member #25
Bannonjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2011, 02:13 PM   #3
Drmudgood
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannonjr View Post
I can help you guys out with some stuff. I run a race shop and have access to lots.

If you're looking for something, lemme know, if I can help I will, if not , no biggie
I can vouch for this guy. I just ordered a RC 3inch lift kit from him with new control arms, shocks and full leaf packs.Fantastic price. Better than what it cost to order direct from Rough Country. Stay tuned for the install and build thread.

Also, should anyone have a line on a set of well priced, slightly used 31's or 33's shoot me a pm.
Drmudgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2011, 03:07 PM   #4
gr8tdragon
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Don't forget Zone in BC

I have dealt with Zone in BC for parts and they are very competative with the guys in the states. Heres the link to them.

http://zoneoffroad.ca/default.cfm?fa...categoryid=130
gr8tdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2011, 03:33 PM   #5
hustler905
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I find NSOR is usually priced pretty decently.

Northridge Canada is pretty OK too.
hustler905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2011, 12:34 AM   #6
OilTownXJ

Northridge4x4 has some great prices, but call in for quotes. They also bring in alot more than what they list on there website.

Bear Trax in Edmonton also has some really good prices. Both BearTrax and Northridge seem to be cheaper than NSOR these days. 4wheelparts now ships to Canada with USPS so no more stupid brokerage fee's
OilTownXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2011, 09:05 PM   #7
TheMiddleMan

In B.C. I have been using Gemini Jeep. Not the greatest website, but their shipping is solidand they can get their hands on almost anything....

Old Thread.....REBORN!!
TheMiddleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2011, 11:21 PM   #8
JeepManager
2004 TJ Wrangler 

North Shore Off Road / Sport Trucks Unlimited have given me the best pricing so far. I just ordered a pair of G2 stubs for my Jeep and the price was actually $5 cheaper then anywhere in the states.
JeepManager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2011, 10:04 PM   #9
cdnroadwarrior
2012 JK Wrangler 

I'm new to Jeeps, so I have not had the chance to deal with these guys yet, but I've spotted the "Just Jeeps" store in the Toronto area while trucking...
cdnroadwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2011, 12:52 PM   #10
cdnroadwarrior
2012 JK Wrangler 

Come on guys, over 1700 views and this is all we can do?
cdnroadwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2012, 09:55 PM   #11
treemagnet
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I have dealt with www.pjf4x4.com there in Dorion PQ. ask for Ozzie. They don't have a garage at present but do sell at very reasonable prices and there is a garage just a few minutes away that does allot of the installations for them.
Unread 03-21-2012, 03:12 PM   #12
skaha
2000 TJ Wrangler 

www.bajanorth.ca parts plus custom fabrication for off road race and street legal set up, roll cages, lights etc.
--located in kamloops B.C.
skaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 05:46 AM   #13
DoctorPhate
XJ Cherokee 

www.Staangsfab.com is the best for suspension and bumpers by far including american companies so thats usually my first stop.

www.rockspyder4x4.com

www.tmrcustoms.com

www.northridge4x4.ca

http://www.national4x4.com

You get what you pay for, I buy everything basically from Staang that I dont build myself.
DoctorPhate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2012, 05:57 AM   #14
jimwww
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Does anyone know where Gemini moved to from Langley? Brock used to run it and I heard that he moved to Maple Ridge but cannot find anything on the web. The former Hastings store that moved near willingdon (they have the website) do not mention anything of the second store. (BC)
Unread 11-24-2012, 02:18 PM   #15
axxxgijoexxxa

1988 YJ Wrangler 

I got an email from Gemini back in September that they were consolidating into one location. According to their website they are in burnaby. Gemini-sales.com.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.