Buying parts in canada... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Buying parts in canada...

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Oconee Offroad Sales Tech are Available To Help!Zone Offroad Body and Suspension Lift Kits, Brackets, Disc

Unread 03-17-2010, 12:40 PM   #16
rustynail
1996 ZJ 

I buy everything that I can get cheaper in the US and send it to a place called "Ship Happens`in Sumas Washington. They charge $4us or $5can to send stuff there and they are right across the border. I get a tank of gas for about 25% less and pay tax at the border on the value not including shipping. I saved sooo much money on tires and my lift kit doing this. If you spend time over there you pay less as well.

5.9 ORVIS 33x12.5 MTR-Kevlar, 7" fr adj IR LA's, 7" rr adj RE SF SA's, adj JKS TB's, RE SB disc, RE Springs, JKS ACOS, 13" RS9000XL's, OME SS, NP231, Durango box, IR Sliders, IR Skid, 3" Flowmaster 70, K&N, Superwinch EPi9.0, Optima Yel, 2 air comp, Alpine, Garmin, Sunroof
rustynail is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2010, 02:05 PM   #17
2000GrayTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2vpblaze View Post
I dont know of too many, but I know in Winnipeg there is a place called Jeep Doctor, im not sure if he ships out though. Give him a call and see. As for websites I havent come across anything yet either. But quadratec.com seems to be a pretty good one coming out of the states and they have plenty of stuff on there.
The Jeep Dr is very knowledgeable with almost anything regarding Jeeps. However, his labour rate is fairly high (although his work is unmatched), he has done sooo many different projects both for show and strictly offroad. Definitely worth talking to about any questions you may have. As for parts, he normally marks up 10% of what he pays for them so if you need them to be shipped on top of that its probably not worth it.
2000GrayTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2010, 02:38 PM   #18
VanBCguy
Web Wheeler

1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbersidedown View Post
I use Jeap Thrills in Maple Ridge. Where in BC are you?
X2. Bryson at Jeap Thrills. 604-465-5559. Tell him "Industrial" referred you.
VanBCguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.