Arctic Travel 2011.03.19-04.05 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Arctic Travel 2011.03.19-04.05

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 12-16-2010, 03:29 PM   #16
villasca

I will begin to call the sponsor for Arctic travel after Christmas, and contact about it with the TUK town government.

See Annex, I am looking forward help by english good friends.

Thank you very much!

http://www.bjvillas.com/villas/vanvi...an sponser.pdf

Last edited by villasca; 12-16-2010 at 03:40 PM.. Reason: annex
villasca is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2010, 03:41 PM   #17
LBarcher

Good luck.

Have you considered that solar panels are not very usefull for most of the year in the arctic? (it's dark)

Have you also considered that driving a convoy of vehicles that are not exactly fuel-efficient all the way to Tuk
isn't exactly the environmental message you are hoping for. Now, if all the vehicles ran on bio-diesel, that would be different.

In today's economic climate, it may be difficult to get corporations to fund your vacation.

Again, good luck and safe travels.
LBarcher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2010, 04:07 PM   #18
villasca

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBarcher View Post
Good luck.

Have you considered that solar panels are not very usefull for most of the year in the arctic? (it's dark)

Have you also considered that driving a convoy of vehicles that are not exactly fuel-efficient all the way to Tuk
isn't exactly the environmental message you are hoping for. Now, if all the vehicles ran on bio-diesel, that would be different.

In today's economic climate, it may be difficult to get corporations to fund your vacation.

Again, good luck and safe travels.
Thank you.

Yes, But I think the Arctic have perpetual day with six months of one year, so I hope solar panels can be use better.

I have not gone there before, I hope so.
Unread 12-17-2010, 10:13 PM   #19
villasca

I think the choice of life must be existential sometimes, not the philosophy or science-style. Too much thinking will definitely lead in mediocrity.
Unread 12-24-2010, 03:03 PM   #20
villasca

Merry Christmas !

I designed the Award certificate for sponsors of Arctic travel :
signen002.jpg  
Unread 12-28-2010, 10:02 AM   #21
villasca

Sponsorship Target A:

Bedford Biofuels Inc.
   Vancouver Office:
   Suite 1650, 200 Burrard Street
   Vancouver, BC V6C 3L6
   phone: 604.630.0234 fax: 604.630.0233
   Bedford Biofuels - Energy for Generations - bedfordbiofuels.com - Invest in Sustainability

Adventure the Ends of the Earth
Show Bedford Biofuels Power
—— Saving Earth -- Arctic Adventure
2011.03.19-04.05

Global warming, Arctic ice melt, the world's sea level rise, the human survival environment is threatened very seriously .
Canada is the only country into the Arctic continental plates , it also is the only country by selfdriving to the Arctic.
For more development to show Bedford Biofuels's strength, to promote marketing performance of the Bedford Biofuels's stock. Call more people in the world more attention to "global climate change" , and more response to "low-carbon lifestyle."
Exclusive planning "Adventure the Ends of the Earth Show Bedford Biofuels Power" Arctic low-carbon trip activities:
I will modify a specially four-wheel drive SUV for using Bedford Biofuels biodiesel in Canada , by the world's leading adventure equipment, such as communications, rescue, fuel transport equipment and so on, composed an unprecedented Arctic expedition team, starting from Vancouver, to "TUKTOYAKTUK" Town (latitude 69.30 degrees) that is the northernmost reach of the Canada.
This full trip all use the Bedford Biofuels biodiesel, a total 18 days and 8800 km. Not only full inspection Bedford Biofuels's performance and quality of low condensation point products in the polar ice sheets, and actively promote the promotion of bio-energy, but also will greatly facilitate the Bedford Biofuels Inc.'s brand. We will held one Bedford Biofuels Inc.'s low-carbon pioneers awards ceremony in the northernmost point of the CANADA TRAIL. Let it not only become the starting point of the world's polar north end of the road, but also as a starting point for the world's low-carbon age.
Now, through the famous websites: www.bjvillas.com, www.lavendermountains.com, www.fblife.com, www.xout.cn, www.ifeng.com, www.ctrip.com, and www.bc4x4.com, www.off-road.com, www.bcjeepclub.ca , www.jeepforum.com, we have 15 off-road enthusiasts to active this adventure.

Sponsorship: $ 100,000 (Cad)
Use of Funds:
1. Special modified off-road vehicles by bio-diesel engine;
2. Entire biodiesel supply and transportation;
3. A strong media promotional in China and Canada;
Sponsored by return:
1. Exclusive title this world's first low-carbon Arctic adventure ;
2. Exclusive vehicle body advertising;
3. Live coverage of high-end network media of China and Canada;

Initiator: Vincent Liu —— Bjvillas online CEO ( www.bjvillas.com )
Personal space: http://www.lavendermountains.com/Vie...getid=10000130
Email: Bjvillasca@Gmail.com
beiji01a.jpg  

Last edited by villasca; 12-29-2010 at 10:19 PM..
Unread 01-18-2011, 04:11 PM   #22
villasca

Sponsorship Target B:

Carmanah Technologies Corporation
www.carmanah.com

Adventure the Ends of the Earth
Show Solar Energy Power
—— Saving Earth -- Arctic Adventure
2011.03.19-04.05
Global warming, Arctic ice melt, the world's sea level rise, the human survival environment is threatened very seriously .
Canada is the only country into the Arctic continental plates , it also is the only country by selfdriving to the Arctic.
For more development to show Solar Energy Power, Call more people in the world more attention to "global climate change" , and more response to "low-carbon lifestyle."
Exclusive planning "Adventure the Ends of the Earth Show Solar Energy Power " Arctic low-carbon trip activities:
I will modify a specially four-wheel drive Jeep by solar panels in Canada , by the world's leading adventure equipment, such as communications, rescue, outdoor equipment and so on, composed an unprecedented Arctic expedition team, starting from Vancouver, to "TUKTOYAKTUK" Town (latitude 69.30 degrees) that is the northernmost reach of the Canada.

This trip is total 8800 km and 18 days. The whole trip is not only advocate the use of Solar Energy, but also test quality of Carmanah Technologies Corporation’s equipment, Let Carmanah Technologies Corporation become the most famous brand in the world. We will held one Solamagination low-carbon pioneers awards ceremony in the northernmost point of the CANADA TRAIL. Let it not only become the starting point of the world's polar north end of the road, but also as a starting point for the world's low-carbon age.
Now, through the famous websites: www.bjvillas.com, www.lavendermountains.com, www.fblife.com, www.xout.cn, www.ifeng.com, www.ctrip.com, and www.bc4x4.com, www.off-road.com, www.bcjeepclub.ca , www.jeepforum.com, we have 15 off-road enthusiasts to active this adventure.

Sponsorship:
2 units GP-RV-125-Kit + 2 units EverGEN1710
Sponsored by return:
1. The highlight performance photos of Carmanah Technologies Corporation
2. Vehicle body advertising and Live coverage of high-end network media in China and Canada

Initiator: Vincent Liu —— Bjvillas online CEO ( www.bjvillas.com )
Personal space: http://www.lavendermountains.com/Vie...getid=10000130
Email: Bjvillasca@Gmail.com
evergen1710.jpg  
gp-rv-125-kit.jpg

Unread 01-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #23
Arctic Sean
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I must say, this is a daunting endeavour. The time of year you have picked for this tour is good in terms of Solar energy as the amount of daylight hours are greater than night-time hours.

Considering the winter that we have had this year, in terms of climate change, I would be hesitant of heading all the way to TUK - it is a winter only road and early break-up is very possible. Here in Iqaluit - in the eastern arctic, April is a wonderful time of year. Long days, relatively warm temperatures (usually above -20C) and lots and lots of snowfall. It is great for skidooing.
In TUK/Inuvik, they are closer to the treeline and therefore experience a shorter period of cold temperatures - which is what keeps the ice-road open.
I believe that it was last year when the ice-road to the Diamond mines, north of Yellowknife, opened late and closed early. I would be very cautious of this and plan for the possibility of reaching only Inuvik.
Also... caution: biodiesel, cold weather - diesel vehicles struggle starting in cold weather... don't shut it off! otherwise I would invest in, at the very least two, engine heaters (Block heater and Oil pan heater... maybe even a fuel tank heater) to be installed for over-night parking.

My hats of to you!! This is a great adventure, you will enjoy yourself and meet many wonderful people. Bring a Satellite Phone!! and lots of fuel supply as the distance between fuel stops is great.

cheers!
Arctic Sean is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2011, 04:56 AM   #24
Bannonjr
1993 ZJ 

Is this thread real?
There's so much spam and scams out the there, I can't help be wondering.

If I stand corrected though, best'o'luck To ya!

Red Jeep Club #151
Canadian Jeeps Club Member #25
Bannonjr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-13-2011, 12:56 AM   #25
villasca

This is the 40 degrees below zero sleeping bag sponsored by Columbia Sportswear for this my Arctic explorer .
sleep01.jpg   sleep02.jpg   sleep03.jpg  
Unread 04-25-2011, 08:27 PM   #26
villasca

I have just came back Vancouver.

This Expedition is total about 10000 km and 15 days, we starte from Vancouver to Tuktoyaktuk Town (latitude 69.30 degrees) that is the northernmost reach of the Canada, go to the northernmost point of the Canada Trail, and then come back Vancouver.
Unread 04-26-2011, 08:39 AM   #27
villasca

MY actually Adventure Itinerary :

http://www.vanillamountains.com/View...getid=10000120

Watch my video !
Unread 06-15-2011, 12:36 AM   #28
villasca

This is my complete line of Map.
arcticmap.jpg  
Unread 06-15-2011, 10:54 AM   #29
villasca

Solamagination Arctic Expedition --- Day 01 2011.03.19 A

From Vancouver, Along 1 # Highway , to Hope, turn Crowsnest Hwy/BC-3 E to Princeton, to Okanagan Lake, come to Summerhill Pyramid Winery in Kelowna,and then to the famous Banff , travel about 1000 kilometers.

The Arctiv AdventureI expedition is started finally by carefully planned. Because I want to try a new trip route, we bigan at 5 Am in the raining from Vancouver, go to No.1 Hwy, and then turn to Highway No. 3, went straight to Princeton, all the way along the ice, the Arctic Adventure worthy of the name.

Princeton is really beautiful, through the mountains, the small town, farm ...... It is very different with the Vancouver style, just like a paradise, this is the realy dream of Canada.
day01a01.jpg   day01a02.jpg   day01a03.jpg  
Unread 06-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #30
villasca

Solamagination Arctic Expedition --- Day 01 2011.03.19 B

Okanagan Lake really deserved reputation, it is very beautiful and has a spirit. If who has a lake house should be a good dream of many people, especially the built is whose own design.

It is said that it has become the second largest hot spots about the real estate investment following Vancouver BC, such as villas, vineyards, farms and land, they all have a huge upside potential!
day01a04.jpg   day01a05.jpg  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.