Anyone in SW Ontario - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Anyone in SW Ontario

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 01-06-2008, 08:09 AM   #76
coolgreen

Newmarket, Ontario

Newmarket here. I mainly use my Jeep for my landscaping and snow plowing business, but I would love to get back into off roading. I used to have a Toyota Landcruiser in the 80s, and I loved hitting the trails and sand pits around the cottage in Gravenhurst.

Unread 01-07-2008, 01:44 AM   #77
Davetha

2003 TJ Wrangler 

It was an overall fun weekend. I pulled someone out of the ditch on the 400, just before the Penetanguishene turn off with my winch. The guy had a rental Grand Prix, there was a cop there as well and he didn't care that I pulled him out.

Here are a couple of pictures from this weekend. I've basically made my own trail so I don't interfere with any snow mobile activity.

I just got 33inch tires & a RE 3.5 lift, and got a tcase drop, but I'm having problems getting the Jeep into 4wd low, its not clicking in correctly.

I'm not as satisfied with the Maxxis BigHorns compared to the Maxxis Trepadors for driving in deep now. The Trepadors are far superior off roading in the winter grip wise.
Davetha is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2008, 09:03 PM   #78
BadThumper
2002 TJ Wrangler 

NICE T.J. Davetha...

Wish I knew where Penetanguishene was... Any Idea how far from Belleville Kingston Area you are or were... looks like a fun trail..

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/badthumper-2002-t-j-500631/

www.badthumper.com

Last edited by BadThumper; 01-08-2008 at 05:41 AM..
BadThumper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2008, 01:53 AM   #79
Davetha

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadThumper
NICE T.J. Davetha...

Wish I knew where Penetanguishene was... Any Idea how far from Belleville Kingston Area you are or were... looks like a fun trail..

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500631

www.badthumper.com

Ah where I was is about 300km away from Belleville. Here are the directions to the general location ( http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en...=UTF8&z=8&om=1 )

Yeah I was basically just kind of carving my own trail. There are snow mobile trails, but also unused trails which is why I like this area. In the summer its great, I still haven't investigated all the trails yet.

And about the "Nice TJ" -- Thanks, but if you saw it up close you will then notice that nothing matches up, even my roll bars are bent... The engine / drive train are unstoppable though

But hey, if you want to meet halfway somewhere to do some wheeling during the weekend I'll be up for it.
Unread 01-08-2008, 05:40 AM   #80
BadThumper
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hey... Thats where I bought my jeep....

Do you know Kevin Hall...?

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...thumper005.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...thumper003.jpg
Unread 01-08-2008, 12:54 PM   #81
Davetha

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadThumper

Didn't you PM me about this before =). No idea who Kevin Hall is.
Unread 01-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #82
BadThumper
2002 TJ Wrangler 

lmao... yes I did PM you... Sorry.. Been in T.J. Hibernation for couple of Months..

I will be just fine when Spring Comes!!

Unread 01-29-2008, 06:07 PM   #83
89_Jeeper

hey im down here in Clifford, bout 45mins north or kitchener... got a few cool trails done here to play on....

anyone know were clifford is at least hahahaha ?
Unread 02-03-2008, 03:42 AM   #84
Davetha

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89_Jeeper View Post
hey im down here in Clifford, bout 45mins north or kitchener... got a few cool trails done here to play on....

anyone know were clifford is at least hahahaha ?

Well sir, Clifford is a big red dog... Actually Clifford is 159km North West of Toronto. Cliffords Longitude and Latitude are about +43 58' 10.09", -80 58' 49.43"
Unread 02-03-2008, 08:41 AM   #85
89_Jeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davetha View Post
Well sir, Clifford is a big red dog... Actually Clifford is 159km North West of Toronto. Cliffords Longitude and Latitude are about +43 58' 10.09", -80 58' 49.43"
lol well if ya wanna get all "TECHINCAL" hahahahaha.... new market area is about a 2 hour drive for me...
Unread 03-26-2008, 11:18 AM   #86
Bareass

i'm in kitchener for school and windsor the rest of the year.
anyone around either of these.. i'm buying a jeep soon.. maybe even ordering it today. i heard theres a jeep club in cambridge, or around kitchener at least.. anyone know of a site, or some nice trails/spots aropund here?
Bareass is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2008, 01:58 PM   #87
89_Jeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bareass View Post
i'm in kitchener for school and windsor the rest of the year.
anyone around either of these.. i'm buying a jeep soon.. maybe even ordering it today. i heard theres a jeep club in cambridge, or around kitchener at least.. anyone know of a site, or some nice trails/spots aropund here?
yea it called tri city jeep club, im part of it, also i live not far from kitchner, im like 30-45 mins from there.... im in clifford....

also there are some spots around that you can wheel, but not alot.... and it ALL mud, expect for private property ones that my freinds own that we will once a while
Unread 03-26-2008, 08:29 PM   #88
Bareass

thanks a lot man.... i joined p under the same user name. i hope to come out to some meets before the end of the semester. what time do you guys meet on mondays?
i'll have my jeep in 6-8!
Unread 03-27-2008, 01:51 PM   #89
89_Jeeper

uh i think they meet for like 6-8 or something i wouldnt know for sure as i dont go to the meeting as it like over a hour for me by the time i get through kitchener there... but i do some wheeling with the club tho..
Unread 03-28-2008, 11:20 PM   #90
Bareass

thanks a lot
i plan on checking them out

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.