Alberta Safari, Tough-Trail-Challenge Aug. 25th ,registration is now open! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Canada > Alberta Safari, Tough-Trail-Challenge Aug. 25th ,registration is now open!

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 07-17-2007, 10:51 PM   #1
mudrover

Alberta Safari, Tough-Trail-Challenge Aug. 25th ,registration is now open!

Hello 4Wheelers, welcome to the 2007 T.T.C., East of Edmonton Alberta Aug. 25th. If you are planning to enter,just e-mail myself, tires4x4@telusplanet.net, (please no p.m.'s), with your name, ph.#,fax#, and mail address. For more specific info you can go to www.edmontonjeep.com(Host) club and view the official invite and other info RE: spectating,volunteering,videography,etc. on there forums,click on Public Events and Offroading. If you are unfamiliar with this event you can also purchase the dvd on line, or read about it in Petersen's4Wheel and Offroad magazine (Feb.'07,by Jerrod Jones), thanks for now
Lee

mudrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2007, 01:22 PM   #2
NaeKid
JF Administrator, eh?

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Hey Lee!

Thanks for the head's up. Did you want me to volunteer my services as a video-guy this year? I didn't get there last year to do the video-work like you asked during the HighRider's Challenge.

If so - let me know and I'll try to steal my buddies camera again!
  • Silver 2006 TJ Unlimited, zombie ready as the daily-driver
  • a Kawasaki KLR650 DualSport bike

- - - - - - -TEOTWAWKI- - - - - - -

NaeKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2007, 08:07 PM   #3
Trouble Maker

1993 ZJ 

Was there as one of the judges, it was a BLAST!

Keep up the good work Lee, looking forward to next year.

93 ZJ Stolen and wrecked Mar29/08
Trouble Maker is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.