So about a month ago I pulled out a trailer from our back yard that was considered trash to my parents, and they got it for free from my uncle. and I decided to fix it up and get it going.
The bearings were locked up, it had a lot of surface rust on it, bolts needed oil, it was in pretty good shape besides that. It has no identification as to what brand it is so I had no idea what its capacity was or anything. Then one day I stumbled across a page on harbor freight and there it was! The license plate that was on it said '89, so it is kind of old! The original tires still hold air, so I am using them for now.
I soaked the bearings in diesel and cleaned them up, repacked them with grease, and got new bearing seals.
Then I took it for a test run!
Then sanded and primed:
In the end it will be glossy black with 1.5 foot tall removable sides, tailgate, custom Texas Longhorn mud flaps, bigger tires, spare tire mounted underneath, 2" rear accessory trailer hitch, and will have an 'A' tongue instead of a straight one so I can haul longer things. Also debating on a solid lockable hinged removable top!