Tj Trailer 4X6 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Trailers & Towing > Tj Trailer 4X6

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 10-09-2013, 09:46 PM   #16
AJeep
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Today the rims in for the trailer. Nothing special but they match the jeeps rims (15x8 with 3.75 back spacing and of course 5 on 4.5) Now ill mount the tires and wait for the fenders to arrive.

Had to make sure they fit. Its slowly getting there. When more progress is made ill be back.

BLACK JEEP SOCIETY
AJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #17
bbacus
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Trailer Build Project

It's looking good. I love seeing these projects come together. Just my personal opinion, kudos to anyone out there that has the time and talent to build their own projects. I don't care how good or bad they look, the effort is awesome. You learn by doing, and you learn by making mistakes....best way! I recently built my own offroad trailer and it was a blast.

If you have a budget that would allow it, you may want to consider having it painted by MAACO...not sure how to spell it, but I had my trailer painted to match my jeep and it cost me 600.00.

Good luck with the build.
bbacus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-11-2013, 05:08 PM   #18
AJeep
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbacus View Post
It's looking good. I love seeing these projects come together. Just my personal opinion, kudos to anyone out there that has the time and talent to build their own projects. I don't care how good or bad they look, the effort is awesome. You learn by doing, and you learn by making mistakes....best way! I recently built my own offroad trailer and it was a blast.

If you have a budget that would allow it, you may want to consider having it painted by MAACO...not sure how to spell it, but I had my trailer painted to match my jeep and it cost me 600.00.

Good luck with the build.
Thanks for compliment. What did you do for your trailer?
That's not a bad suggestion. Having a matching trailer would be like having a toy package(Jeep/Trailer combo)

BLACK JEEP SOCIETY
Unread 10-12-2013, 05:30 PM   #19
bbacus
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Trailer Build

I built an aluminum trailer from the ground up. Just wanted something lightweight. So far I have had it out west in Utah, and Arizona....so far so good. Keep up the good work on your build.
bbacus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2013, 12:07 PM   #20
AJeep
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Finally was able to get my rims and tires mounted. This is a very slow build. Although progress is being made.

Next on the list is building fenders. A buddy of mine has a tube bender. So next payday will be buying metal.

BLACK JEEP SOCIETY

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.