Tahoe's any good? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Trailers & Towing > Tahoe's any good?

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 03-11-2012, 10:04 PM   #16
CDW_327
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I've got an 03 silverado 1500. 5.3, 4 speed, tow package (trans cooler, oil cooler, bigger brakes/suspension. Was my dads work truck since new now I use it to pull my jeep 500 miles round trip quit a bit. Just hit 270,000 the other day. Never had to replace a thing other then an alternator and recently a tie rod runs great still. The 5.3 can take a beating and has some good power. I don't baby mine and it will still pull my jeep and trailer up hill at 70 running 2500 rpm...

Great trucks.

Unread 03-27-2012, 06:31 AM   #17
Powernut69
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I have an older 95 Tahoe and can't seem to kill it. It sits a lot now and use it for hunting and off road but it has 200,000+ and still original drive train. Replaced front end parts at 178,000 miles along with universals but that's way cheaper than owning my 3500 cummins.... Dodge=WORST AND MOST EXPENSIVE THING TO OWN!!!

Just my personal experience.
Powernut69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.