Rules and guidelines for posting
- Please try to keep your messages on topic. For this message group, that means talking about insert subject matter hereThe moderators will allow a certain amount of "off-topic" messaging, but please do not push it.
- Swearing, flaming, slamming and spamming will not be tolerated. Posts that do not fall within the guidelines of this site will either be edited for content or will be deleted all-together. This is your only warning. Repeat offenders will find their login-id's and IP addresses banned from using JeepForums.com.
- Pictures may be posted with your messages. Please check the Registry Section for ideas on how to properly post the pictures that you wish for others to see
- Topics allowed include anything about towing or tow rigs (installation, wiring, etc)
- There maybe long periods of time between people posting. Please do not post and repost your questions several times over as the answers are not always immediate. Some people will refrain from answering questions even after reading them if they cannot prove their points of view or they are not fully confident with their answer(s).
- Posts that are nothing but "padding" the post-counter (ie: "I agree") will not be tolerated for long. If you agree, say so, but please add more to the discussion, you do have opinions that you can share!
- As times and members change with this group, some questions maybe asked over and over again.
For the oldtimers, please be patient with those who are new.
To those who are new, you can search the online databases for answers to your questions. If you feel the answers found do not satisfy you, please post your question here.
Sometimes the answers you are looking for may be in other sections.
"How the heck do you get there?"
"Duh! Big RED Jeep!!!"
Best customer service in the states:
96 ZJ Laredo
5" lift, Claytons, KOR radiator support, rear bumper, steering brace, etc, etc, etc.
04 WJ Overland