Post your Jeep Trailers/Offroad Trailer pics here! - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Trailers & Towing > Post your Jeep Trailers/Offroad Trailer pics here!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-27-2010, 10:48 AM   #76
leadsled01
1995 YJ Wrangler 

That thing is really cool.. I need more details.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
I havent had much luck posting pics of the X-Pod you can see it in my gallery if I fail to post it this time ....Boxcar...
X-Pod - JeepForum.com Gallery

leadsled01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2010, 11:05 AM   #77
Boxcar
1974 CJ5 

X-Pod

Thanks for the quick responce. And thanks for your interest. I will post a compleat run down of this build as soon as I figur out how to post pics.
Just a few details/ Full size bed / full gally / hot shower / will cary 1000lb of cargo / in a blizard and you wont get wet.... and it floats when crossing a river. And it needs no licence!!!!!!!!! at least in Oregon and Washington......
You can see more at (Teardrops and Tiny Traval Trailers )/ Build journal.
This unit is ABS. The production units will be fibreglass..... The ATV rack on the rear is a slide out and is removeable.As is the toungue. 975lbs dry
Boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2010, 06:24 AM   #78
leadsled01
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
thanks for the quick responce. And thanks for your interest. I will post a compleat run down of this build as soon as i figur out how to post pics.
Just a few details/ full size bed / full gally / hot shower / will cary 1000lb of cargo / in a blizard and you wont get wet.... And it floats when crossing a river. And it needs no licence!!!!!!!!! At least in oregon and washington......
You can see more at (teardrops and tiny traval trailers )/ build journal.
This unit is abs. The production units will be fibreglass..... The atv rack on the rear is a slide out and is removeable.as is the toungue. 975lbs dry
wow.........
leadsled01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 03:17 PM   #79
Moab26

JEEP Trailer 2010

Livin Lite RV Photos | Facebook

Here is the link to a photo gallery page that shows the new JEEP trailers that will be showing on JEEP Dealer's lots later this summer. This is more of a family camping trailer than the more traditional "utility" trailer or "tool box" trailer. This version is more about camping comfort - while still offering the ability to go anywhere your JEEP goes. Chrysler/JEEP debuted it at the recent MOAB Easter Jeep Safari and pulled it all over the trails for the magazines.
There are two versions: one is an extreme off-road edition with a steel skid plate and articulating pintel hitch with 37" tires. The other is more of a street version with the JK bumper and fenders. Both trailers feature the JEEP hood latches, tail lights rims, even the logos and trail-rated badges. The tents and inside sofa/bed are monogramed with the JEEP logo and they have decided to go with the rhino-lining top withe MOPAR logo on it on both versions. (The images here are of the prototype street version which has a soft top tonnau cover. That is gone, and it will be like the off-road version).

Let me know what you think.
Moab26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 04:25 PM   #80
reddragon
2007 JK Wrangler 

My second Trailer

Here are pics of my second trailer that I just finished, I sold my last one.

Two styles of receivers, one on road one off road

reddragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2010, 09:42 PM   #81
TxCx166
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Jeep Trailer

Here is my project.

I'm working on fenders and just picked up a couple matching 37" claws on craigslist. Also, got a max coupler on the way for the hitch. I think I'll have a canvas cover made (similar to a boat cover?). Anyone have a good idea for a removable tail gate chain that won't rattle around? Any other suggestions? I'm building this so I can camp with my family (wife and 2 kids 5 & 3) without having to drive an extra vehicle for gear. Hoping to go on a few trips where we can camp along the way. Not sure how wheeling with it is going to be - backing down a steep climb I can't make won't be fun.
TxCx166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2010, 09:43 PM   #82
TxCx166
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'm a newbie, why didn't my pics show up?
Unread 05-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #83
TxCx166
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Figured it out
Unread 06-24-2010, 08:35 AM   #84
Errant

Red, where did you get the multi-axis coupler? I'm looking for one for my M100 that's already had the lunette cut off by the PO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon View Post
Two styles of receivers, one on road one off road

Errant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2010, 09:21 PM   #85
robert_hollis
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, I like the look of that hitch as well.

[URL="https://picasaweb.google.com/hollisr4/TJ?feat=directlink"]2006 TJ[/URL]
[URL="http://picasaweb.google.com/hollisr4/1979JeepCherokee?feat=directlink"]1979 SJ[/URL]
1978 Cherokee Chief - bought for parts, and sold as a runner
robert_hollis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2010, 09:04 AM   #86
reddragon
2007 JK Wrangler 

coupler

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_hollis View Post
Yeah, I like the look of that hitch as well.
Thanks,
I made the coupler when I built the trailer.
reddragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2010, 09:07 AM   #87
Errant

Want to make more and sell them?
Errant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2010, 04:14 PM   #88
Jeepinjas
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I have had this one for about 12 years. I picked up the RTT for it in Australia. Add a bit of something to it each year.....

Jeepinjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2010, 10:16 AM   #89
robert_hollis
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepinjas View Post
I have had this one for about 12 years. I picked up the RTT for it in Australia. Add a bit of something to it each year.....
Nice tent. I'm just now starting to mess with my trailer, so I don't even know what I'm gonna do tent-wise.

[URL="https://picasaweb.google.com/hollisr4/TJ?feat=directlink"]2006 TJ[/URL]
[URL="http://picasaweb.google.com/hollisr4/1979JeepCherokee?feat=directlink"]1979 SJ[/URL]
1978 Cherokee Chief - bought for parts, and sold as a runner
robert_hollis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2010, 07:34 AM   #90
TJ-xtreme
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Here is my current build-up. It started life as a 4'x6' flat-bed on a stamped steel axle, with roughly 18" tall tires and barely enough ground clearance to make it over a curb without scrubbing. My parents were using it as an ATV trailer until they bought a new one. When I was moving out they said they were going to scrap it, so I decided to take it off their hands.

Stage 1 of my build was replacing the axle, a spring over conversion, and the original 31's that my TJ came with on some new Cragar Soft 8's.

I recently acquired (freebies) a rather large amount of 2"x3"x1/8 rectangular tubing, as well as some 2x2 angle, some 1" round solid stock, and a few shelves to use for the sheet metal sides and tail gate. She's far from done, but here's what it looks like now. Please ignore the coupler and the POS jack, they will both soon be replaced. I also have plans to possibly shorten the rear by about a foot to keep from getting hung-up on the trails. tell me what you guys think...

2001 TJ Sport w/ D44, 2.5" Susp. lift,1" BL w/ MML, 35x12.50 BFG KM2's on 15x8 Soft 8's, Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper and Rocker Guards, S/B SRC Rear Bumper, Xenon 4" Flat Flares, JKS Disconnects, 48" Hi-Lift Jack, OBA System, Optima Blue Top, Hella Lighting. More on the way... ;}
JEEP= Just+Empty+Every+Pocket.....
EAT-SLEEP-JEEP OlllllllO TJ-XTREME
TJ-xtreme is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.