Marn's 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Pop-up Build Thread - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Trailers & Towing > Marn's 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Pop-up Build Thread

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Reply
Unread 09-21-2013, 10:33 AM   #106
Hashbrown
Blissfully Unaware
 
Hashbrown's Avatar
1980 CJ7 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Walnut Shade, Missouri
Posts: 758
I bet at least 50 scorpions have made it their home. Sleep well next trip Marn......

__________________
Live Free And Don't Be A Dick
Hashbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2013, 07:39 PM   #107
coonash
Senior Member
 
coonash's Avatar
1969 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Lake Charles, LA
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashbrown View Post
I bet at least 50 scorpions have made it their home. Sleep well next trip Marn......
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-90
This is an online forum, and the written word is the primary method of communication. If you make an effort to communicate clearly, people will be willing to communicate in return. If you don't make an effort, I don't see why I should - write like an idiot, and I'm going to think you're an idiot, that's just how things work.
USN Jeep Club Number 41
coonash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2013, 03:51 PM   #108
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashbrown
I bet at least 50 scorpions have made it their home. Sleep well next trip Marn......
No scorpions have been seen where the camper lives! It's weird, they tend to be in patches around the city. My boss nor the workers have ever seen one up at the yard
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2013, 04:35 PM   #109
Hashbrown
Blissfully Unaware
 
Hashbrown's Avatar
1980 CJ7 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Walnut Shade, Missouri
Posts: 758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
No scorpions have been seen where the camper lives! It's weird, they tend to be in patches around the city. My boss nor the workers have ever seen one up at the yard
Cause they are all holed up in the camper......
__________________
Live Free And Don't Be A Dick
Hashbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #110
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,244
Okay.


Ill report back.

And if I don't get back to you, you were right and I am being consumed by scorpions.
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.