Let's see your custom JK trailers... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Trailers & Towing > Let's see your custom JK trailers...

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-08-2012, 11:06 AM   #1
Cosmobull
2012 JK Wrangler 

Let's see your custom JK trailers...

I just recently purchased a 2012 JKUR and still have a trailer that I made for my old TJ sitting around. Looking for some ideas to modify/update it. The trailer is mainly used for hauling camping gear when I'm having fun, and leaves and grass when I'm not. I'll get a pictures up of before and after. Thanks!

Cosmobull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #2
Wavedatya
2010 JK Wrangler 

Funny i was just thinking about doing this sine my road trip. I will prob buy a utility trailer Close it all off. Make a tailgate for the rear and look around for some used wheels to match mine and find some fenders to match mine and paint it to match my jeep

Something similar to the mopar jeep trailers

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
OF4WD member #7523. Durham 4x4 member.
Wavedatya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2012, 03:25 PM   #3
sandhills

JK Custom trailer

THis is my custom trailer. The tailgate is a cutting board and the roof raises up with pop-up camper rigging. It will go any where
2012-08-26_16-22-25_633.jpg  
sandhills is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camping , haul , jk , trailer

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.