Harbor freight trailer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Trailers & Towing > Harbor freight trailer

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 03-03-2014, 11:02 PM   #1
rootbeerfreak21
1977 CJ5 

Harbor freight trailer

I Was wondering what are some uses for these little trailers. I don't have much to haul all of the time but I would like to know what some uses are. Thanks

rootbeerfreak21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2014, 09:30 PM   #2
smokeybear
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Well, my 25 year old 4x8 trailer has been used to haul lots of firewood, lumber, bulk compost, wood pellets, hunting camp gear and firewood, a hot tub, prebuilt fence panels, jon boat, garden tractor, bicycles, yard waste, and probably something else I can't remember right now. One corner is a bit tweaked from some serious overloading. My hacked remodeled 4x5 flatbed trailer has mostly been used for hauling wood pellets, but I plan to use it over the summer for hauling a trailbike and gear and with a large cargo box installed my camping stuff.
Unread 03-04-2014, 10:11 PM   #3
rootbeerfreak21
1977 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear
Well, my 25 year old 4x8 trailer has been used to haul lots of firewood, lumber, bulk compost, wood pellets, hunting camp gear and firewood, a hot tub, prebuilt fence panels, jon boat, garden tractor, bicycles, yard waste, and probably something else I can't remember right now. One corner is a bit tweaked from some serious overloading. My hacked remodeled 4x5 flatbed trailer has mostly been used for hauling wood pellets, but I plan to use it over the summer for hauling a trailbike and gear and with a large cargo box installed my camping stuff.
awesome sounds like I will be picking one up
rootbeerfreak21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.